Ever feel a little weird?

Have you ever been talking to someone and something they said to you lets you know that they really pay attention to your FB activity? I have a h.s. classmate that I had not really talked to since high school (over 8 years ago) and in recent months she asked me for my phone number (via FB message) and has actually called me a few times. Just really out of the blue. In chatting with her, I became aware that she actually pays attention to many of the things I put on my profile. It didn't creep me out, just made me feel slightly weird. Interesting to know that someone pays so much attention to my profile. Anyone have anything similar happen to them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:24 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm actually the type of person that looks at everyone's profiles. I'm known for my excessive nosiness (but it never gets in the way). It's just one of those things I do without really thinking about it. On top of that I have a good memory so if I read something I'll remember it for a long while.
    iluvmm09

Answer by iluvmm09 at 2:30 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• No. I've had much eerier things happen than that. One email list I joined, the 2nd or 3rd message I received from the list had a quote in the signature line... which was mine. Credited to me and everything!

You can't have a public life and be surprised that the public knows about it...
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 2:42 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• That's really true iluvmm09. Lots of people have photographic memory and sometime will remember things for a long time. Most times they are not trying to be obnoxious or get in your business but it is just the way that they are.
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 2:44 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• ive got quite a few people Fb'ed that i dont really mean to pay attention to them, but since i read post daily. and they post updates daily or more.. Naturally i know whats going on in their life..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 3:15 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• hmm interesting
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:38 PM on Dec. 7, 2010