Supernatural stories....

Have any?? I do.

When I was about 3 my great grandfather died. He was a coal miner previously and his nickname at the mine was Kimba. Only him, his coworkers and his wife knew of the name. Shortly after he died I got a new teddy bear. When I went to my great grandmother's house I told her the name of my bear and she just broke down crying because no one else knew it. They never spoke of it and I knew it. We all believe he contacted me in some way or another after he passed away.

Also a year ago a girl I knew committed suicide. I was leaving for the viewing and I told my three year old daughter that I was going to say goodbye to a friend and she looked at me and said "Alyssa isn't sad anymore." I didn't tell her how she died or even that she died at all. It took me by complete surprise.

iluvmm09

Asked by iluvmm09 at 2:36 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I believe those things really do happen. I've had some strange experiences too.
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 2:40 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• My best friend died 4 years ago, in a month. Car accident. Last time I "talked" to her in the hospital (they took her off lifesupport the next day) I told her I know when she feels I will need it most she will be there and let me know. She technically died on a Sunday. That Thursday, day before funeral was the worst for me. I was on the way to my boss's house to clean (cleaned on the side, anyways) No one was in the house when I got there. Went about cleaning the livingroom. Vacuumed, went to kitchen to get a drink. And there on the island was this pile of money made into a smiley face with a tongue sticking out LOL Her signature on cards. I noticed this pile of money when I got there, and picked up more change in the livingroom and thought, With all the change I find laying around I could buy a few drinks LOL I had the most calming feeling and knew then she was happy. I still have that money in a glass trinket box.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 2:47 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I have a lot of those stories in my family. The most immediate to me is that right before my son was born, my sister was visited by his "spirit", he told her that he was coming sooner than expected, what he would like to be named, and that he was going to be very "special". The very next day my water broke prematurely. He was born and .a year later we found out he had autism.
    moniquinha

Answer by moniquinha at 2:47 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• My son recently woke up screaming because grandpa was in his closet -he doesn't call any of his 2 grandpa's.. grandpa, he calls the one he see's papi and the other one he hasn't seen since he was too little to talk - he described exactly what "grandpa' looked like and now daily tells me a little more ( I don't want to ask, I let him tell me so I don't put things in his head as he is only 3 ) and he also asks why people are in his bed and in his room..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:48 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• My grandfather and I used to chat often and he always told me I could do whatever I put my mind to. Well just before graduating college he passed away. I was getting ready for my new job and had placed a pen on the table along with a sign in sheet. I realized there was advertisement on my pen and checked it to make sure it was not inappropriate. Well to my shock it read ENT(Ears Nose & Thoat) Trinity with my grandfather's former house address. Pops was very devoted to religion and always knew he would be healed when he made it to heaven.

My son was only 4 when this happened and he had a dream and said he saw Grandpa and he told him to tell me Don't be sad he was happy and healthy now.
    SueAnd2

Answer by SueAnd2 at 2:48 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Mine are more like premonitions. I dreamed of my sisters funeral before it happened. I didn't know where I was in the dream. But the dream came back vividly as it was playing out for real. I've always wondered if I could have done something to prevent her death. Since then it's happened again but nothing so life altering. I also saw my dog the day night after she passed away. It was so realy that I jumped back when it dawned on me that she was gone.... then she was gone. Since then a lot of strange things happen in the house. I feel like spirits are all around us. It's only after we accept it.... that we start noticing how much.
    knappkin

Answer by knappkin at 3:18 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I believe things happen as well. I know that sometimes we cant always explain them but they are there for a reason
    hubbyvet

Answer by hubbyvet at 3:49 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• oh yes many
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:38 PM on Dec. 7, 2010