How do I read/do the ferning?

Im one month off birth control pills and I feel like my body is on strike! Ive had two ovulations (at least) one chemical pregnancy and one period. My nerves cant take much more! Im thinking of getting the Fertile-Focus saliva ovualtion test but I hear it's really hard to figure out how to work it as well as how to read it? Any advise?

Thanks!

punkyheadbaby

Asked by punkyheadbaby at 2:45 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I'm not sure but honestly it would be SO MUCH easier to just check your cervical mucus. You can look at it on your toilet tissue or fingers for FREE and it's MUCH MUCH MUCH more accurate.

If you are having a hard time checking cervical mucus then check cervical position.

Spend your money on the book Taking Charge Of Your Fertility
    Anonymous

• Ive heard about that as well...but I didnt trust myself to be accurate. I know when it starts to get thicker it means Im supposed to ovulate shortly afterwards but...I was nervous... Thank you for your help!
    punkyheadbaby

Comment by punkyheadbaby (original poster) at 3:06 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• It's SO EASY to do! I've been doing it for years (I chart for both birth control and TTC) and it literally takes just minutes a day. It's SUPER easy to read your cervical mucus and position once you start doing it and realize what is normal for you.

I've gotten pregnant in the first month both times we've TTC with charting.
    Anonymous

• Ok...so will that book tell me how to do it?
    punkyheadbaby

Comment by punkyheadbaby (original poster) at 3:10 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Yep!

Absolutely the BEST book out there! EVERY WOMEN SHOULD READ THIS!!
    Anonymous

• Ok thank you so much!
    punkyheadbaby

Comment by punkyheadbaby (original poster) at 4:30 PM on Dec. 7, 2010