What should I buy my sister in law for Christmas?

My sister in law is a vice principal at a school that teaches english as a second language. She loves to read, loves animals, has a dog and a cat, is into vampires, and role playing games. Well I have bought her two gifts the first one was a mug that said teacher. I thought cheap and simple. Well she got one from my husband before I met him lol. Then I bought her a tea pot that has the flower tea bags. I found out she has one. Any ideas? I really would like to get her something she does not have.

tinaandavasmom

Asked by tinaandavasmom at 2:46 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Shopping

• Does she have all the Twilight books?
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 2:49 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Yes. She has tons of books and I do not see her often enough to know what she does not have.
    tinaandavasmom

Comment by tinaandavasmom (original poster) at 2:50 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Barnes and Noble gift certificate?
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 2:53 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Yeah I like the bookstore GC idea if she loves to read.
    Sandyr911

Answer by Sandyr911 at 2:54 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• A gift certificate.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:55 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Does she have kids? How old are they?

I have seen a family game called Table Topics. (try amazon) It is a box of cards you put on the table and it has conversation starters on the cards.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:56 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I have also seen some kind of beanbag looking book holder. It sits on the counter and holds your book so you can eat and read.

what about a really nice book light? or a special bookmark?
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:57 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Go on a shopping mall website that has alot of stores and choose a nice gift online. There are so many things to choose from. I can recommend some if you wish. I just ordered my mother (the woman who has everything and needs nothing...LOL) a customized framed picture. She has a favorite picture of a deceased pet cat, peeking out from a bag under the Christmas tree. This photo will be infused in crystal glass. I've seen the samples. They are gorgeous! I can't wait until she gets it. Maybe something like that would be good for your SIL.
    GailTravel

Answer by GailTravel at 2:58 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I love to read myself and would love a gift card to a bookstore.
    tony1638

Answer by tony1638 at 3:03 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I would give her an amazon gift card, she can get all kinds of books and they are less expensive than at a traditional book store, so more for the money.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 3:12 PM on Dec. 7, 2010