Has anyone used or currently using? adult content

Anyone using shruggingMirena birth control? If so, have you had any side effects? I am using it and one week after I got it, a bunch of brown stuff (medicine) came out in a good size sack looking like thing. Got into the doctors same day it came out. Doctor checked me and everything was in place. I did not think to ask if he left something in me, when he did the iud. My bad! But I think maybe he left gauze in there. My husband was with me and looked at it to, because I had put it in a baggy to take to the doctor. My husband was just as mortified as I was about the whole situation. Would you say something at the next check up, if it happen to you or just let it go?

sexyfancyface

Asked by sexyfancyface at 2:47 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Health

• something very simpler happen to my sister and it was that the DR lost his glove inside her so yeah asked the dr what it was that came out of you
    Paigesmommy78

Answer by Paigesmommy78 at 2:57 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I think bleeding is supposed to be normal. When our insurance is active, I'm hoping to get the Essure procedure done.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 11:25 PM on Dec. 7, 2010