What is the funniest?

Has anyone made a funny comment after the delivery of your baby? Funny or sarcastic? If so, what was your reaction? My five year old little girl made a funny, about her sister. "Those doctors didn't give my sister any teeth." It was so cute.

sexyfancyface

Asked by sexyfancyface at 2:53 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My daughter. I was changing my son's diaper. She said "hey why didn't I get one of those"
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 2:56 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• My dd was watching my friend give her new baby a bath and my dd said, "She kinda looks like a frog. Why does her baby look like a frog?" we had to admit the baby was still bent up with froglike legs.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:59 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• It's not so much funny ha ha but it was funny to my husband. While I was in labor with my daughter and on the final pushing I screamed "This fucking hurts" It was the first time he heard me swear in the entire time we were dating. I sweat=r but I guess I didnt swear in front of him. i cant really remember. He started to snicker and I gave him a dirty look and told him if he continued laughing he;ll go out the window right next to me. I didnt know what he was laughing abut at the time but I found out afterwords
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:01 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• When my son was born I was changing him and my 3 year old niece walks up and says "Jenn what's that? " then pointed to my babys penis. I looked at my mother and asked her to explain it.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:02 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• When my oldest DD was 4, we were in the grocery store. We came across a black mother & her adorable baby girl, about a year old. My DD was fascinated with how cute her hair was fixed with little braids and red barrettes & her tiny little hands wrapped around the handle of the cart. The mother and I were talking about the kids when all of a sudden, my DD said "Mommy, my skin used to be dark when I was a baby, too, right?" I cringed, not knowing how the other mother would react. But, luckily, we both had a good laugh together & talked about how little kids' minds work. I raised my kids to not see color as a anything but darker skin. The color of skin does NOT make the person. But, that day was the beginning of that education. LOL.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 3:03 PM on Dec. 7, 2010