What do i do?

I am SO ANNOYED like I can't have anything happen without getting REALLY annoyed. I'm 30wks pregnant. My son 2yr old son whining drives me insane. My dog barking outside is the worst all I want to do is go to my room and lock myself in there the rest of the night. How do i make it stop?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:10 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i would see a counselor. i always feel like i'm constantly at the end of my rope, and i snap at everything. i think talking to someone would help you out
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 5:23 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• thanks for the suggestion but like i really have time for that. i dont have time to do anything for myself.
    Anonymous

• that could explain why you are getting really annoyed. you need to find a way to make some time for yourself to just relax and unwind. it will probably do you a world of good, but i would definatly talk to the doc about your anxiety!!!
    EmilyRoseLovett

Answer by EmilyRoseLovett at 12:08 AM on Nov. 8, 2008