answering questions

Do you think there should be a limit of how many questions we can answer in a day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:08 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in About CafeMom

• If you are going for points there's a limit each day. Once you reach that limit you can continue posting but you don't receive credit.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 3:09 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• No if you have something to share you should be able to. Some people spend more time on here then others and shouldn't feel left out or that they should ration their answers
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 3:10 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• we can answer all we want. They just limit how many we get points for

Answer by admckenzie at 3:10 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• There is in the column to the right with your score and such.
    But you can keep on answering after you've answered, I think you just don't get credit for it.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 3:10 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Nope.........

There is a limit on the number of credits one can earn by answering questions in a day (and that number is dependent on one's "Level").. Which is cool. HOwever, I don't feel there should be a limit in regards to the actual number of questions one can answer.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:11 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Why should there be a limit on how many ?s a person can answer? Points-wise, well, there is. But, honestly, I don't answer ?s primarily for the points. I answer them because I feel I can help the person who asked the ? in the first place. Tha't pretty much what this site was designed for...mom who wanted to get together with other moms and help each other out.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 3:13 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• No, that would be dumb
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 3:09 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Ther is a limit. I'm not feeling my best today, so I have been on for a couple hours. If you look to the right of your screen it shows how many you have left. After that you can still answer just don't get credit for it.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:12 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• No. I think it's good the way it is.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:12 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• i dont think there should be limits! people should have their freetime and do what they want to do with it!!!
    gracielovesmom

Answer by gracielovesmom at 3:14 PM on Dec. 7, 2010