Relationship on a urge of divorce. My friend decided to go to counseling with his wife but last two session were pretty good but the third session she tells a lied? What should he do

They havent been communicating as much unless its about the kids or bills. When he say he should find his own place she flips out saying did i asked you to leave. When they went to marriage counseling she tells the counselor she did asked him to leave and he got mad. He's like wtf..when u said that but counselor like pick up next session...he like her lying is why there going to counseling..she wants them to go.

FayMeek

Asked by FayMeek at 3:17 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• You know what Linda, stay out of the relationship area you always have very BAD advise.

It's a HUGE problem that she lied. If they want to make it work they have to be 100% honest and not lie. It seems like all she wants to do it lie and make her look like the good guy. If I was him I would get my own place
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:23 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Tell him to go get his own place before she gets a restraining order and has him removed---she sounds nuts
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 3:40 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• He should continue to tell the TRUTH and go to the counseling sessions. And you probably shouldn't get wrapped up in it unless one of the parties is your sibling... even then, I'd be leery.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:21 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• It is their issue and it is wrong for you to even get involved!
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 3:23 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I think that he should keep what is happening in counseling private.
    tony1638

Answer by tony1638 at 3:32 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• First of all....Im not involved I just listen to both of them..but she dont say what all really happens ...Im the kids godmother..when they fuss and fight the teenagers call me to come get them..at this point something has to give..I been quiet 6 years of their bullshyt. I think im doing good by getting the kids i dont asked any question. I cant keep getting the kids becaused of their bullshyt. i have my own life. when i speak I just want to know whats right to say.
    FayMeek

Comment by FayMeek (original poster) at 3:34 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I agree with blue glass mama. That situation can get crazy and really out of control.
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 3:55 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• What CAN you say? Nothing, really. Be there for the kids. He needs to continue to tell the truth at counseling sessions and CALL HER OUT in those sessions when she lies. But also he should not be telling you one more word about what goes on in those sessions. It's HIS business and you need to tell him that. Unless it involves the children, you cannot get involved.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:10 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• By the way... as godmother you are only responsible for religious education of the children. Beyond that, your responsibility is for whatever you feel you can handle.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:11 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• OMG! She LIED?!??! Wow.

So?
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 3:18 PM on Dec. 7, 2010