new to this advice !

So I ovulated monday (yesterday) that's when I was suppose to .. I was reading something about the sex of the baby ... So I had sex Tuesday - Thursday and Saturday he insisted on having sex .. So we did but what I read said for a girl have sex wed-fri and a boy sat-mon so did I mess it up by having sex Saturday ???

And also I thought after ovulation the cervical mucus stops but today is Tuesday and it's like pouring out help plzz

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:18 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• The day of the week has no bearing on the sex of the child. Our bodies don't know what day it is!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:21 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Just one of hundreds of old wives tales, until science takes over, there is no way to have sex a certain way, time, day position, etc. to make you have a boy or a girl
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 3:22 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• That is dumb. Your baby will be whatever it comes to be. Not matter when or how you have sex.
    AbsoluteSelf

Answer by AbsoluteSelf at 3:38 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• You are good. Try focusing on having a healthy baby instead of what sex it will be. The man determines the sex of his offspring, not the woman. If it comes out a girl 50% chance is he'll have another. My cousin has had six girls. He is a terrific dad.

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 3:56 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Do yu guys know about the mucus ??
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:18 PM on Dec. 7, 2010