Why do I feel like my job is a get away? Ever since I got this job I haven't wanted to be around my fiance. Why?

Ok he lost his job 2 months ago and I got this great job as a property manager living here rent free like a month ago and ever since he has been staying home and I have been going to work I have not wanted to really be around him and I can't wait to go back to work after I get off. He also is getting on my nerves because he comes to my office everyday around lunch time and starts going threw my things who is this person what did these people want. I think he is board with not much to do but he can't be coming to my office and doing that even though i'm the only one who is in my office but still. I just want to scream sometimes Any advice on how I can stop being so aggrivated?

jessesmama22

Asked by jessesmama22 at 3:19 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• Tell him to get his own job and not screw up yours! If he can get to where you work, he can start pounding the pavement in search of a new position

Be VERY CAREFUL. You could get in trouble, up to being fired, for letting him look at work documents, especially if you have access to things like credit reports and financial information of tenants.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:28 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Well he doesn't look at stuff like that all I have is the applications nothing more and he don't really look at those he just looks at all my phone calls and says things like you need to call this number back you need to do this you need to do that but I told him just awhile ago not to come to my office for lunch any more that I would just come home for lunch so maybe he will be better about not being such a snoop
    jessesmama22

Comment by jessesmama22 (original poster) at 3:34 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• that's just crazy. can you imagine how it will be being married to him? You may have some important things you don't want him to see and if he is a snoop like that it can cause problems. my daughter is going through it with her boyfriend and they don't even live together. I'm sure he wouldn't like if you snooped through all of his stuff.
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 3:50 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Nex time he comes, hand him the job section of the paper.
    Anonymous

• Yeah I hope he stops cause since I will be going home now for lunch he can't do that unless he just comes up to visit. I really need to just put a stop to it now and tell him unless you want me fired you need to stay home and when you come up to see me just visit don't look threw my notes and things.
    jessesmama22

Comment by jessesmama22 (original poster) at 3:55 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I like your comment anonymous lol
    jessesmama22

Comment by jessesmama22 (original poster) at 3:58 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I also agree with Kim.... if he's doing this to you now, what will happen when you're married? Make marriage contingent on him being employed.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:06 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• OH HELL NO !!!!!!!!

This is jealously, and a "RED FLAG" Honey !!!!

RUN...GET RID OF HIM !!!!!!
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 9:24 PM on Dec. 7, 2010