Anyone have a Zune?

Looking at a Zune for my 14 yr old instead of an ipod.
Does anyone else have one?
How easy is their download software to use?
I HATE the itunes store.

Sandyr911

Asked by Sandyr911 at 3:21 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Shopping

• my 19 yr old had one before her ipod and at the time she preferred it over the ipod...she found it easy to use and loaded it with songs from limewire
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 3:25 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• i like my zune...the program has to be downloaded from the zune website, though..it doesn't come with the disk to download...but i really like it...it was very easy to upload songs, pretty much just a click and drag kind of thing. i don't like the itunes store either, too complicated to navigate..but i also have a two year old running around all the time. lol....the zune music player (the one that i have, at least) can also do video, and internet...it's just smaller than an ipod.
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 3:36 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• It's so much more user friendly then a Ipod and sturdier and larger so it's harder to misplace I love mine
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 8:47 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I have played around with my BIL Zune. He bought an ipod b/c the Zune is so not user friendly.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 1:13 PM on Dec. 9, 2010