first kid every and I think I lost my mucus plug not sure.

I just turned 31weeks pregnant to day on dec7/2010 and this is my frist kid ever so I am not sure if I lost my mucus plug at all,I have seen a little of this yellow goo after I wiped when I was done going pee and the first time I seen this was on dec4/2010 and the secound time I seen a little of this yellow goo after wiping when going pee was on dec6/2010 and then I did see a little of the yellow goo after wiping when going pee to day on dec7/2010.I would like to know what this could mean and if I could go in to labor any day now or any week and I do not see the docter till monday at 4:00 on dec13/2010 so I will have to wait to aske her what the little bit of yellow goo that I have seen after wiping when I am done going pee.I am not due to have the baby till feb1/2011 cause that is the day the docter picked out because I am having a c- section.

petlover148

Asked by petlover148 at 3:25 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• your mucus plug can come out bit by bit. I went months with mine coming out a little at time and ended up delivering at 39 wks. It dosen't necessarily mean your or going in labor. Congrats on your little one.
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 3:27 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• it could be...some women lose the plug early in little amounts or a big glob, some lose it multiple times...it CAN regenerate, sand some never lose it. It's really not an accurate way of predicting labor. With my son I lost my plug 3 weeks before my induction and I wasn't dialated at all at the time.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 3:28 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• If it is your mucus plug. No worry it can regenerate itself. With my last I was slowly lost some with a few big chunks for 4 weeks. It means nothing on labor. Some will lose it and go into labor soon and like me lose some here and there.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 3:29 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Even if it did, you are alright. Your mucus does not determine that you are going into labor. Now, if your water breaks, that is a different story.
    AbsoluteSelf

Answer by AbsoluteSelf at 3:30 PM on Dec. 7, 2010