Double Dipper!!

So my DS and I are eating baby carrots and dip. (he is 18months) and I go to dip a carrot and realize all my dip is gone, asw he has a carrot in each hand and he is sucking the ranch off them and covered in dressing.... Haha kids, gotta love them...

Anyone else have a lil munchkin that loves to just eat the sauce?

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 3:28 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• yes!!!! thankfully kenzie (2 1/2) likes her veggies too...but she got to where she would eat ranch, ketchup, any kind of sauce, but the spoonful....YUCK! lol
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 3:32 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• My little one loves eating Zaxby's sauce. he won't eat the chicken or the fries just the sauce.
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 3:34 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• My son doesn't really dip, but at dinner tonight there was a cheese sauce. He'd suck it off and spit out the food item. Then he just started raking his hands through the sauce and licking his fingers. Yum!
    JZ10FPM

Answer by JZ10FPM at 11:47 PM on Dec. 7, 2010