How do you make home made cookies? I want to make Christmas cookies.

jessesmama22

Asked by jessesmama22 at 3:39 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Easy answer: go to the grocery store, buy refrigerated cookie dough, and follow the directions. Or you look up cookie recipes on the internet and follow them. Other than that, I have no idea how to answer your question.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 3:40 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• There are a zillion cookie recipes on the web. Just google "Christmas cookie recipes". My kids and I have made from scratch already : Peppermint Candy cane Cookies, Choc Chip, Double Choc chip, Pumpkin cookies, Chocolate butter cookies, Butter cookies, Cut out cookies and some different breads. Find some great recipes and go buy the ingredients and have fun.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 3:53 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• They also have packaged cookie mix where you just add butter and an egg.
    Go to Allrecipes.com, they have any recipe you could ask for
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 3:54 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Just make em... Lol
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 7:33 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• It depends. What kind of cookies you are trying to make. There are many sites online that you can get recipes from for any type of cookie. My personal favorite is allrecipes.com because they give many different types of cookies to choose from. Here are the 2 that I use. http://allrecipes.com//Recipe/Easy-Sugar-Cookies/Detail.aspx http://allrecipes.com//Recipe/the-best-rolled-sugar-cookies/Detail.aspx Hope this helps! Happy baking.wink mini

new_mommie_2b

Answer by new_mommie_2b at 7:41 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• get recipes, buy the ingredients, follow the recipe and.....YAY, you have Christmas cookies!
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 12:05 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I've been doing Tollhouse chocolate chip cookies most of my life. The recipe is on the back of the chocolate chips. It's an easy recipe. Provided you can measure, which everyone can, you'll have no problem with it.
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 8:33 AM on Dec. 8, 2010