need serious help in finding a home based job!

Hey ladies I really need your help I need to find a home based job and pronto however I don't have money to blow and can't afford to lose any if you know what I mean. I appreciate any and all help I can get thank you!

tasha080808

Asked by tasha080808 at 3:46 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Money & Work

• Try seeing if your internet provider is hiring, they are ALWAYS looking and their help center is actually people in their homes. My husband worked for Century Link (if you get them you can try applying) they completely train you so even if you don't know anything now don't worry about they will train you on what you're supposed to know and it's pretty easy. They even pay you while training. The only thing is you do have to pay out of pocket for the equipment. I think he spent 125 on everything needed but he made that back.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 3:54 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• It is really hard to find home based jobs. I work with Internet CEO Moms. We are a team of moms who work with an Inc 500 company that offers a 100% risk free home business opportunity. We don't have to do parties of keepinventory which is really great. If your interested in getting more info about this feel free to go to my website http://internetceomoms.com/lovingeveryminute

Hannah Mayr
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms
    http://internetceomoms.com/lovingeveryminute
    Helping Moms Work From Home Since 1999!

HannahMayr

Answer by HannahMayr at 6:16 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• The first thing you need to do is to decide what you enjoy doing. Would you like to sell on eBay, babysit, houseclean? Or are you looking for a position such as customer service/call center work? You can really do any job at home if the employer will let you. Sprint hires for work at home in my town as does Convergys. If you'd like I do blog about work at home ideas and opportunities in my Blog, you can read that at Mavi's Home Work.   Otherwise, just search around and do your research.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:37 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Not hard to find homebased jobs, but not too many are flexible with having children around, With that said I have an option you may have an interest in. I wiill message you. HOMECAREERSUCCESS.COM is what you are looking for non the less.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 6:55 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 4:13 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• You can try submit your resume at http://jobreaches.info
    They have many job openings right now, I have submitted my resume there and got contacted in 72 hours. But no job are related to me :(
    Mika1963

Answer by Mika1963 at 3:07 AM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I just started using this website called Varolo.com. I watch tv commercials on the site. It is totally free and it just launched. I watched 15 commercials from 15 sec to 1 min long. I have not gotten any cash from it yet but I figured what the heck I sitting in front of the computer all day anyway why not try this and see if it works. It really costs nothing to join and watch. I have never put my credit card info or any bank info on the site. They pay you through paypal. Just thought you might want to try it. Here is my link. http://www.varolo.com/village/abartender If you join my village I get money when you watch commercials too, and when you sponser people you make money when they watch. It is a really cool idea... wish I had thought of it. Just try it! I had nothing to lose, any little bit helps when you are out of work like I am
    mitzu3000gt

Answer by mitzu3000gt at 11:01 AM on Dec. 14, 2010