SHY GIRL NEEDS LOVE TIPS! adult content

I'M THE TYPE OF GIRL WHO RARELY REVEALS HER ENTIRE BODY TO HER HUBBS. I HARDLY EVER HAVE SEX WITH THE LIGHT ON AND EVEN WHEN WE SHOWER TOGETHER I COVER MY PARTS. IM NOT A BAD LOOKING GIRL, IM 5'5 ABOUT 145LBS AND MY HUBBS LOVES ME TO DEATH. WE ARE HIGH SCHOOL SWEETHEARTS AND HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 9 YRS W/OUT ONE PROBLEM IN OUR RELATIONSHIP. HOW CAN I OPEN UP MORE AND FEEL MORE SEXY AND NOT SO EMBARRESSED OR SHY ABOUT BEING WITH MY HUBBS? I NEED SOME TIPS THAT WILL SURPRISE MY HUBBS W/OUT MAKING ME TOTALLY UNCONFORTABLE!

1210MG

Asked by 1210MG at 4:08 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• The first step is to figure out why you are so embarrassed/shy. Once you figure out the root cause of the issue, you can then begin addressing that root cause(s) in order to change your mindset in order to overcome the feelings of embarrassment/being shy.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:10 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Agreed first you need to be comfortable with your body.
    Iamasinglemom99

Answer by Iamasinglemom99 at 4:16 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I don't totally disrobe and never had a problem with it. If it doesn't bother him then why change?

Answer by admckenzie at 4:46 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Pixie trix ia right on target.. totally agree with her! Once you figure that out the rest will be a piece of cake!
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 4:49 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Why dont you start out with some sexy lingerie that covers everything and then slowly get things that are more revealing I used to be the same way and now I am totally comfortable be naked in front of my man and every time I revealed more to him, he complimented me and made me feel comfortable and sexy.
    Krista0723

Answer by Krista0723 at 7:36 PM on Dec. 7, 2010