Can you keep secrets?

I am terrible when it comes to birthday or christmas presents. I am just so thrilled, that I found something for my husband (that I know he WILL like) that I'll say things like: "YOu know, hun, I've got something really nice for you." Or I let him know: "You can't come into the bedroom now, because I'm wrapping up your present..." Or "I wish we were 2 weeks further, so I can give it to you." And then I got this big grin like a cat that got the cream off the milk. LOL I almost love giving presents more than getting them.
Other than that, secrets are pretty safe with me.

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 4:11 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Lol I'm pretty good at keeping my mouth shut, my fiance on the other hand..lol.. He never surprises me with anything because he ruins the surprise himself lmao!
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 4:21 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• It depends on what it is. If it's a present that I know someone will love, I have to tell someone!!

I'm OK with the others but I have been known to gossip.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 4:20 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I'm pretty good with keeping secrets but if it gets to the point I want to burst out and tell. I will make the other person tell before I do.
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 4:58 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• yes
    tony1638

Answer by tony1638 at 5:36 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• yes no bother
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:34 PM on Dec. 7, 2010