Anyone else have a 3 year old that cries over every little thing?

Is it her personality and she will always be that way or is she just putting on a good show? I never know when she is really hurt or not! lol.

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 4:12 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Oh seriously... Max whines and cries ALL DAY - Literally if the wind blows while outside -if the sun is too bright -if the cat went BY his toy- if there is no toilet paper on the roll - if he can't find a toy he has yet to even look for - I could go on for days here - glad to know at least I am not the only one ...
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:15 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• lol @maxsmom your answer is hysterical because i am envisioning my now 4 year old acting the same way when she was 3. and she still whines over silly things sometimes, but not as much. my 2 year old is the same way! im hoping it's a phase as well!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:21 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Mine is almost five and she has always cried about darn near everything! Drives me crazy!
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 4:57 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• My almost 3 year old cries over every little thing. I can say anything to him, even without being mean, and he throws a fit....
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 7:40 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Thank goodness mine is normal! Mine was crying over shoes the other day (he is 4).
    sandbuster

Answer by sandbuster at 6:49 AM on Dec. 8, 2010