How ready for Christmas are you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:17 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Holidays

• I've got just about everything now, I think I just have stocking stuffers left. My challenge is going through all of the boxes I've had delivered ... I did most of my shopping online.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 4:23 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• More ready than I've ever been :) Need to buy two more gifts, roll out and bake two batches of cookies, send their presents to the in-laws in CA, and take my son to see Santa. I can't believe I got this much done ahead of time, I'm usually a huge procrastinator :)
    bethany169

Answer by bethany169 at 4:34 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I still need to order two presents from Amazon, get my daughter's pictures done at Penny's and with Santa, ship a present out to Michigan for a gift exchange and either locate or buy an ornament for my daughter. Otherwise, all the presents are wrapped, stocking stuffers are ready, house is decorated, etc. I love Christmas!
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 4:52 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I am so not ready at all! I mean, the inside of my house is decorated, and i have a few gifts bought, but I can't decorate outside because it is too cold and snowy (and I am usually done way before now) I need to go shopping (hopefully tonight if the contractions I have been having all day stop) and I need to wrap, and I also need to get invitations to send out for our annual get together at our house on Christmas Eve. Ugh, oh and did I mention that I am due on Christmas day...so I have way to much to do at this point in my pregnancy!! lol
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 4:57 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Mentally yes - everything else no way !
    mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 9:35 PM on Dec. 7, 2010