confused adult content

My boyfriend and I are excited about having a new baby, so I had my Mirena removed 11-15-2010. Well we had sex the day after, I bled for 3-4 days after that. Once that episode was over, we tried again, and Wa la, I bled for 1 day on and off. Well I took two pregnancy test and both were negative. My boobs are sore, my head has been hurting, a little abdominal pain. can I still be pregnant and just took the test too early????? hmmmm. Someone, please, I need some advice..

miamae

Asked by miamae at 4:19 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Health

• Call your dr for a blood test
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 4:27 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I took four tests before I finally got a positive. But I was also three weeks late after months of regular periods :) Considering that you've only had the IUD out for about 3 weeks and have *maybe* ovulated once, I wouldn't waste time or money going to the doctor yet. I would take my prenatals and avoid alcohol, etc--basically act like you're pregnant, just in case, but give it a couple more weeks. Also, I didn't know this until recently, but if you take the test the first time you pee in the morning, the hormones are more concentrated so you're more likely to get an accurate positive.
    bethany169

Answer by bethany169 at 4:32 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Thanks a bunch ladies, I didn't want to take another test and get disappointed over it, I haven't even told my boyfriend that I tested already, he doesn't have any children and he's super excited. So I will give myself a couple more weeks, but we will be practicing in the mean time...( Get my drift)... hahahahaha. Again thanks
    miamae

Comment by miamae (original poster) at 4:41 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• It would be VOILA.....not wa la....LOL.

Definition:'
    http://encarta.msn.com/dictionary_1861734500/voil%C3%A0.html

You and your boy friend? Get married first.
    Anonymous

• To Anonymous, been married before, and a very rough one, I'm good where I am, THANKS... And I like it spelled Wa la.....
    miamae

Comment by miamae (original poster) at 4:49 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• How long have you two been together? Are you sure you both want to have a baby?

I would wait until your period is scheduled to show up. If it doesn't, then make an appointment with your OBGYN.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 11:20 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Hi Tam, my current boyfriend now is my very first boyfriend 13 years ago, we have a wonderful relationship, he wants to marry me right now, but being that I had an awful relationship with my first husband, I kind of want to give myself a little more time. we have been back together for 2 years now, As far as the baby goes, I know how much of a strain it could be having a child, however, we both are ready, sometimes tradition isn't always the way out. My marriage didn't last no time due to the fact that he and I never got along. I love my boyfriend, he's a sweet heart and my son adores him. He's an all around guy. So hey, it may not be the best route, but it's the one that i'm comftorable with choosing.
    miamae

Comment by miamae (original poster) at 10:04 AM on Dec. 8, 2010