Bump if you had a hard labor & delivery!

pregnant belly

AbsoluteSelf

Asked by AbsoluteSelf at 4:20 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I did with my first one. Start having contractions on a Friday night went to the hospital like 3 times they kept sending me home. Finally admitted me Saturday didn't have him until Sunday afternoon. Had third degree episotomy (sorry for spelling).Went home a couple days later and popped my stitches open. had him In mid October was not release to go to work until the end of Jan. It was terrible.
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 4:26 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• In labor for over 39 hours.
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 4:37 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• My last baby's heart stopped beating and they had to do an emergency c-section. He's a happy healthy 5 month old!
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 4:39 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• 36 hour labor..tried my absolute best to make it with no meds but one they told me it was now or never I gave in..I'd had about enough
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 4:40 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I did with both of my girls - 27 hours the first time around and 38 with the second - and that was all back labor. It was the worst thing I have ever been through in my life!
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 4:40 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Absolutely.
    miamae

Answer by miamae at 4:45 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I did. Ahhhh memories!

I went into the hospital very early Friday morning to be induced, and was already dialating, but not enough of course. They had me all hooked up to heart monitor's and one on my son inside me cause of my HBP they monitored us both. Then finally at 10 cm, I'd been pushing for over 2.5 hours on Saturday, they used forceps. I had my son Saturday afternoon. NO pain...no gain! A total of 26 hours. They said it was hard labor......I was thrilled when he came out and SO glad I did not know of the tearing til after!

And I had a lovely 4th degree tear I thought I would never heal from! TUCKS were my best friend as was my bidet I got to bring home along with my little love 3 days later!

Took me 5 mo. to heal properly from it.
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 4:51 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• My last pregnancy was a hard delivery. My son was three weeks overdue and I had to be induced and had a long hard labor.
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 4:56 PM on Dec. 7, 2010