What helped you deal with the nausea???

This is my 3rd pregnancy. I hate how I feel. The first time, I was constantly working so I don't remember much of the first trimester. The second time, I didn't feel anything (m/c at 11 wks). This time (7wks prego) I am sooooo sensitive to food and smells, it's ridiculous. SO stinks as bad as my fridge! I cannot change a poopy diaper and my entire house stinks.

As for food, I can only tolerate bagels with peanut butter and water, but that's it!! HELP!!!

Vero0724

Asked by Vero0724 at 4:25 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• The only thing that helped me was TUMS
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 4:32 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I had it BAD with my 1st 3 kids and NOTHING helped not saltines, not ginger this or that, not zofran, not phenergan, not 7up or anything else, thank god this time I haven't had much nausea yay!
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 4:40 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Goldfish crackers were a lifesaver for me. I ate the original and the pretzal ones all day long. Remember your nausea is worse on an empty stomach.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 4:53 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Ginger Ale
    :)
    MaybeMommy1994

Answer by MaybeMommy1994 at 6:03 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I just ate a HUGE bowl of mashed potatoes n that felt gooood!
    Vero0724

Comment by Vero0724 (original poster) at 11:49 PM on Dec. 7, 2010