Can I do this?

I stopped on the way home and bought Marshmallows for making rice crispy treats. I get home put the bags int he floor and go get my son fomr the neighbors house. I come back and the D*** dog has eaten all the D*** Marshmallows. Right out of the D*** bag. Can I go to The drug store and leave the kids 6 and 3 in the car locked-not running while I run in to get more? And kill the D*** F****** dog?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:28 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in General Parenting

• Damn dogs!!! lol you gotta find the humor in this situation, maybe not now but maybe tomorrow...don't let the dog ruin your night.. i know how you feel about taking them into the store just for something you want to be quick.
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 4:34 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• No, I say screw the rice krispy treats at this point - and take a hot bath! :)
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 4:31 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Nope, your kids aren't legally old enough to be left in a car alone.
    And I would recommend keeping everything out of the dogs reach besides the dogs food and water.
    AbsoluteSelf

Answer by AbsoluteSelf at 4:30 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• LOL @ the dog!

What is preventing you from taking them in the store???
    Anonymous

• You shouldn't do that. No.
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 4:30 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Never leave youru child n in the car alone not even for a minute.. extremly unsafe and you can go to jail for it.
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 4:30 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• i dont think its wise. i know how annoying it is to get kids in & out of the car multiple times - i have 3, all 3 are still in carseats - even just for a simple quick errand. but, you just never know. id rather take a 6 & 3 year old into the store then a 10 month old, 23 month old and 4 year old!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:30 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• good answer Amy.....
    JazzyJes

Answer by JazzyJes at 4:33 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Yes... send the dog!
    Anonymous

• Me not wanting to drag them in to pick up one thing. Oh well. NO rice crispy treats for them tonight. they can just cry about it cuz I'm NOT going to drag their whinny butts into the store so they can turn a 3 min trip into a 20 min one...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:31 PM on Dec. 7, 2010