List or What ever happens?

Are you the type of person that makes a list of things that have to be done for the day? Are you the type that goes by whatever you think needs to be done at that moment?

sexyfancyface

Asked by sexyfancyface at 4:31 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I ALWAYS have a list... but Im not so wacked out that I freak if it doesnt get done or if I have to change the plan.

But... I am quiet the list maker. I currently have this weeks list. I have my menu list for dec 26-jan2, and am making a list for jan 25-29 when I go on vaca.
    Anonymous

• I get so much more accomplished when I have a list. I also feel more focused and purposeful
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 4:35 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• When I have a lot to get done in one day, I will make a list to make sure I don't forget anything. If I just have stuff to do that is not going to create impending doom if I don't get it done, no list.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 4:36 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• If i have a TON to do over a few days, i'll write things down. Otherwise i get so frantic i forget things! But usually i just have a general idea of what i need or what i need to do and go with the flow! It's hard to follow a specific list when you have 6 horses, 2 dogs, and 2 kids! They all like to change things up on me when i'm least expecting it! lol!
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 4:38 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I like to make lists, I just don't, so usually it's whatever happens or needs to get done at the moment. Usually even when I make a list I don't check anything off, it just help me to visualize what all I need to do.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 4:40 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I usually just do whatever I can -- my back pain varies each day, so I clean and whatnot according to how I feel. Luckily, my hun picks up the slack and never complains about it.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 4:40 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I love lists!
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 4:45 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Making a list keeps everything in order and things get done quicker. Sometimes I would just do things as I see they need to be done.
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 4:54 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• i love making lists but hardly use them lol
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:34 PM on Dec. 7, 2010