When he does something so sweet & unexpected, do you ever just want to put all the BS aside???

My bf can be a total douche lol. but at the same time. SO sweet. Its rare but its awesome when he does. The other night I wasnt feeling well and alienated myself from everyone and layed in my bedroom. After he was done drawing up a tattoo for our friend he finally came in to see where I was at. I hadnt slept in like 2-3 days, 5 mo preggo, having issues breathing. Asked if I was ok, Im like eh.. kept asking questions which was starting to annoy me lol. eventually, he said "I'm going to make you some sleepy time tea, your going to drink it ALL unlike u did last night." while he heated water, he brought me more pillows, told me to put one between my legs, get comfy and he got his MP3 and played my fave Michael Buble', then turned off the light and brought in candles to make it relaxing for me. well I wanted to cry cause it was unexpected and loving. My bday he slmost spoiled me rotten and we didnt even do much.. anyhow.. things like that make me not want to be mad at him for the stupid immature things he is doing. makes me feel that im the only one and there is no one else. But other days its like.. ok wtf are ya doing. should I stay with you, or should I leave? kinda thinking. Hmm.. anyhow.. does your SO do that and how often? lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:40 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• no
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:41 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• That's why they do it. He will go back to being a total douche if he's like my SO

Answer by admckenzie at 4:42 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• most likely
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:42 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• My dh does the same type of stuff. On days when hes so sweet I'm in shock. Then on days when he's not sweet I'm like ok what happened to the sweet guy I want him back lol
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 4:44 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• We tend to forget all the wrong he's done, even though some can be a bit over the top, but hey once he hit that soft spot in your heart, it's over. We women are total mooshes, even I am... Lol.. We just love to be loved, we're human.
    miamae

Answer by miamae at 4:44 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• so true Miamae
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:45 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Depends on what it is...

What I've learned from my 7 year relationship/marriage is that you can't hold grudges on things, and if you dismiss it you have to dismiss it for good. That you have to pick your battles and arguments wisely. You realize that some things even though they might bother you, aren't worth fighting about.

It sounds like you have someone who really does love you and cares. Some guys may not surprise you all the time, may not do sweet things all the time, and may have to be reminded of your needs rather than just knowing... but when they do, do something sweet it's amazing and loving.

My hubby randomly surprises me... once with a huge $300 + package of godiva chocolate... that was nice... or he'll do other romantic things. More than pricey things, it's the little things as you described that count the most.
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 4:48 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• IF he ever did anything nice and sweet for me I would probably drop dead from the shock. All he ever seems to do or like to do is hurt me on purpose...over and over and over and over again.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 7:20 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• first part was lil funnny last part sucks ass im sorry
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:23 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Ya he does
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 4:07 PM on Dec. 8, 2010