ugly babies

ok remember this is JUST for fun. Have any of you, or were any of you scared you would have the "ugly baby" You all know what I'm talking about, the baby you look at and say "ahh how cute" infront of mom and dad, and as soon as they walk away you think "what happened to that poor child??" So here in lies the question. Do any of you ever think that when you walk off is that being said about your beautiful little one, or could you care less either way?? ***and remember all just for fun. All babies are beautiful in their own little ugly way sometimes ;)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:21 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i've thought it about other peoples babies. but i truly think my son is a good-looking kid so i don't think people do and if they did, oh well, who cares :)
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 5:25 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• why is this annonymous?
    ShutterbugMama

Answer by ShutterbugMama at 5:26 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• My nephews were ugly babies. Really and toddlers too. One time a friend of mine came over when I was babysitting them & asked me (seriously) if one of my nephews had down's syndrome! They look a bit more...ok..now but still they aren't that good looking.
    Anonymous

• because I want it to be.
    Anonymous

• Here's something I read once: Couple goes to the doctor with the baby for a check up. The doc says "You have a really cute baby there". Mom says, "I bet you say that about all the babies". Doc says "No actually I dont." Dad says "what do you say if the baby is ugly?" Doc says "I say 'He looks just like you!'"
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 5:31 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Yeah I was worried I'd have an "ugly"baby. But then afetr my ds was born i thought no mother can think her baby's ugly. I DO wonder sometimes if people are sincere when they say how cute my baby is, I think he is the cutest, but I mean he is mine so im partial.
    When I see an ugly baby I dont say how cute! I just say isnt that sweet!
    Anonymous

• I know no one has said that about my kids cause they are adorable. I'm not just saying that. I scared that my baby girl is going to be though cause i think that my luck has run out with good looking kids I'm scared that she isnt going to be.
    Anonymous

• I was in my sisters delivery room several years ago. When she gave birth to my neice, my sister asked is she cute. I thought she was the ugliest thing I have ever saw. I had to lie to her so I didn't hurt her feelings. My niece was not a cute baby at all, she was cute when she was a toddler though. My brother-in-law was wondering the same thing though. We laughed about it out in the lobby. I know this is mean, but true. Now she is a tall, slender gorgeous teenager.
    Anonymous

• LOL I had a dream when I was pregnant that my baby was Russian, could walk, and had a HUGE nose!! I didnt think about her poss being "ugly" until that dream! lol She is def beautiful though and Im gonna really worry when shes a teen!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:53 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Oh man, my SO and I NEVER spoke of "ugly babies" or todlers at all while pregnant because I was so fearful of having an ugly baby. I had nightmares about it. I talked to a friend, who I know would lie, but we agreed that if we had an ugly baby we would tell each other. Like I said I know we would lie, but I think a parent can tell when they have an ugly or cute baby.

People stop me everywhere talking about how cute/handsome my lil man is. I think he's adorable just like any mom would, but I seriously don't think I have an ugly baby. I know when I see a baby that is "ugly" and I say oh he/she is adorable/cute.....there is always a different tone that if they were truely a cute/adorable/handsome baby.
    bigtrucksgirl

Answer by bigtrucksgirl at 5:55 PM on Nov. 6, 2008