my 2 year old has this intense fear for the Yo Gabba Gabba episode with Jack Black, lol is she alone in this fear??

the first time it came on a few months ago, all 3 of my kids were watching it in my oldest's room (with the door open of course just so i could do some stuff around the house) and anyway she ran out of the room in tears, screaming and pointing to her sister's room. so i go in there and see nothing wrong, had no idea why she was upset. i brought her back in the room and she was fine, until Jack Black re-apppeared on the screen and she burst back into tears.

today, i was changing her diaper and the same episode is on (they like to air the same ones over & over!) and again the meltdown. i finished changing her (this time it was on on the big tv in the living room) and she was so terrified she ran to her room. so i just changed the channel and now she's FINE!

lol i dont get it, he's no creepier then DJ lance or any of the other bizarre characters on that show? i wonder what she finds creepy about him!? anyone else's child scared of him on that show??

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 4:41 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• LMAO!!!!! That's the only episode I can even stand!!! Poor Jack Black. Wonder if she will feel the same way about his new movie!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:47 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• That show is on right now where I live. Sorry to say your dd is scared of him.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 4:46 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• That show drives me crazy to the point of tears lol...my kids love it though so I put up with it for them
    saydeejo

Answer by saydeejo at 6:12 PM on Dec. 7, 2010