Has any one walked in on you while you were having sex?

Oooohh my niece walked in on me and hubby at the beach (she was 13) while me and hubby were in a 69 position. I still cringe to this day when I think about it. LOL.

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 4:49 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes my daughter she was around 12 years old. She saw more of her dad than me, thank God!
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 4:56 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Yes, we had the front door locked and my MIL used her key (I don't even think she knocked, we didn't hear her). Anyway, she comes sneaking through the house and we were in the floor in front of the master bedroom door. She opened the door and smacked me in the head! The first thing out of her mouth was "Good God, can't you keep it in your pants?!?" My thought was Good God, why can't you respect people's privacy in their own home?
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 4:55 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Nope....its called a door lock.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 4:49 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Yes, not all doors lock... and there are times when people are not supposed to be home, and get back early.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 4:50 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• My four year old has walked in on my husband and I twice. And once, when I was younger and with my ex, we got caught by the cops. lol
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 4:53 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• My youngest once crawled in bed afterwards when I fell asleep before putting pj's back on.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 4:54 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• no... we lock the door
    Anonymous

• Yes. My stepson (8) walked in two hours after he went to sleep. Luckily we were both under the covers, and he believes anything lol.
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 4:51 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Yup not all doors lock. Ours don't have locks on them. My oldest walked in on us. She sure learned what we meant by knock on the door and wait for someone to say come in.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 4:55 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Once.......my roommate had walked in on me and my then boyfriend back in the '90's
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 4:57 PM on Dec. 7, 2010