Have you ever?

laughingHave you ever start to walk out the door and relize that you are thinking about, today isn't wednesday ect? I almost walked out the door to get my dd from school and relized that today is tuesday not wednesday for early pick up! LOL Also, I have been to places a day early and forgot appts! Does anyone else have this probable or is it just me? No Haters please.

sexyfancyface

Asked by sexyfancyface at 4:55 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I do this all the time I call it mommy brain.
    Shellerox

Answer by Shellerox at 4:57 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• In high school we had a rotating schedule. Monday we started with Period 1. Tuesday Period 2 and so on and so forth. You don't know how many times people, myself included, would run into the wrong classroom on the wrong day and then have to scurry to the right class. It was so obnoxious!
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 4:59 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Yep.. but at my sons school they post big signs every other Wed. morning for ERD's!

TODAY IS EARLY RELEASE 1:45PM

Now whether or not I REMEMBER this once I drive off the school property and go about my morning is another thing! LOL
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 5:00 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Last friday night I woke up: "You didn't set the alarm!" My heart was racing, my hands shaking, head still half asleep, trying to push the right buttons to make sure I won't be late in the morning. Fell asleep and woke up an hour later again to realize: I don't need to get up, it's SATURDAY! -On the one hand I was glad, on the other hand it made me realize, that stress is consuming me again. I HATE that!
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 5:01 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I had those types of classes in the 70's Orionsgirl! It was crazy! I was in homeroom 7-6 what ever that meant now! LOL

Monday I had math, gym, history, english, science, music
    Tuesday it was gym, history,english, science, music and math .....etc......SO frustrating. I HAD to keep track!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 5:06 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• nope lol
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:30 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I do sometimes. I constantly have to check my phone to make sure I am thinking it is the right day lol.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 12:12 PM on Dec. 8, 2010