So is she a hilbilly or a diva?

i think its stupid to sit there and argue about that anyways because 1 the race is over and 2 WHO CARES.
but lets play with the idiots for a while...
People are saying sarah palin is a diva and a hilbilly stuck in neiman marcus (or something along those lines)

SO WHICH IS IT... IS SHE A DIVA OR A HILBILLY? BECAUSE THEY ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. & JUST SHOWS HOW STUPID THE ISSUE IS.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:29 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• personally I don't give a rat's butt either, but just so you know, I can go out sling mud and hang with the guys, camping, 4 wheeling etc etc (meaning I'm a hillbilly) and I can also dress up when I need to....things for work, special events etc etc (meaning I'm a diva) so why can't she be both, and why can't everyone leave it all be
    Anonymous

• let's all be aware that these comments were made by people who worked on the mccain/palin campaign.

i could care less what they are saying about her. i have formed my own opinion of her based on her political record.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 5:37 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• We live in a sexist world unfortunately. Double standard. Nobody says anything like that about Biden, McCain or Obama. They think it's okay to be mean and hateful to Sarah Palin because she's a woman and apparently she has to present herself in a specific way. I personally liked it when she started wearing her own clothes when the whole $150,000 wardrobe story broke. She was a little more real, less plastic. I still did not agree with her policies and ideas, but she seemed more human in the "regular" clothes.

Madge1428

Answer by Madge1428 at 5:37 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• i'm both and i also love jeff foxworthey
    Anonymous

• for the first time since she was picked by mccain I feel sorry for her. the male egos of the mccain campaign are leaking all that stuff to put the blame on her. rather than acept defeat and responsibilities for their actions. They are using her as a scapegoat. I don't like her but I hate that they are using her as the fall woman
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 5:42 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• you can be both... Brittney Spears... enough said
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 5:49 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I'm both! I can swig beer with the best of them, dressed to the nines baby! It just shows that you can have class, and be fun and be real
    my4lads

Answer by my4lads at 5:49 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• She is a definate hillbilly...She needs to go back to college learn a few things and maybe she can come and give it another go....
    Anonymous

• man...some people have to much free time
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 5:53 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• bouncingHow about a hillbilly diva?

Anonymous