I'm against people loosing their homes and all...

but this lady is taking it to extreme.  She hasn't made a house payment since 1985.  I think it's crazy that she still has legal loopholes, while so many families with kids are loosing their homes.  This is one case where I would support the mortgage company - and I never thought I would say that.  What do you think?

http://finance.yahoo.com/loans/article/111500/the-25-year-foreclosure-from-hell

scout_mom

Asked by scout_mom at 5:12 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Money & Work

• I saw that and was shaking my head at many of the comments to the story. She is part of the problem with our world wanting something for nothing.
    Anonymous

• I think if you borrowed the money to buy your home, you are responsible to pay it back.
    tony1638

Answer by tony1638 at 5:17 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• She is insane and so are the judges who let her get away with that.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 5:19 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I saw that yesterday and that is just ridiculous!
    She has a home she damn well needs to pay for it and now that she has run out of loop holes she has filed for bankruptcy.
    Sandyr911

Answer by Sandyr911 at 5:19 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• IraqiVetWife you think it is OK for her to live in a house she has essentially stolen and not paid for? Crazy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Sorry to break it to you but its not something for nothing, its having legal power. You could have the same help if you had theresources-and you can have them. Why do you think the rich keep getting rich? There are legal loopholes for those that question, investigate etc... leaders are learners/readers. Try it. You wil find things start tayloring to your wants/needs. But I agree dont be so greedy. It will bte you in the butt.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 6:48 PM on Dec. 7, 2010