A question about chicken?

Anyone have good ideas for chicken breasts. It seems like I make the same thing all the time lol. Thank you

kara3

Asked by kara3 at 5:30 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Food & Drink

• Just the other night I seasoned some bone-in chicken breasts with lemon pepper and poured a can of Red Gold diced tomatoes (with garlic, basil and onion) over them then topped them with sliced onions and mushrooms. I wrapped them in foil and cooked them for 1 hour; then I unwrapped them and cooked them for 30 more minutes. It turned out great!
    rcbrown

Answer by rcbrown at 5:37 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Chicken tacos (with corn or flour tortillas) or chicken alfredo is my favorite dishes with chicken breast. I know what you mean with cooking the same thing over and over. When I get into that rut, I turn to my cookbooks or just typing in a few ingredients I like (like "chicken" with "mushroom" and "tomato sauce") in a search engine and you can come up with 100s of recipes.

Happy cooking!
    redmoonintexas

Answer by redmoonintexas at 5:38 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• GET A CAN OF CAMPBELLS CREAM OF CHICKEN SOUP AND ON THE BACK IS A GOOD CHICKEN CASS RECEIPE!! ITS CHICKEN, RICE, VEGGIES AND CHZ...LOVE IT!
    missy31481

Answer by missy31481 at 5:42 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• My FAVORITE chicken recipe can be made with any cuct of chicken, bone in or boneless.

Cut up one green pepper and one yellow bell pepper (or any 2 bell peppers of any color) and toss them into a 13x9 casserole dish.
    Add a can of diced tomatoes to the dish.
    Add about a quarter cup of balsamic vinegar and about a quarter cup of olive oil (I don't meansure, I just pour... lol)
    Add a pinch of rosemary, and some salt and pepper.
    Mix it all together.
    Dredge the chicken in the mixture so it gets coated.
    Drizzle a bit of honey over the top.
    Bake at 375 until the chicken is cooked through.
    Serve over rice.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 5:58 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Put the chicken breasts (boneless) in a frying pan with about a tablespoon of oil. Pour a can of cream of mushroom or cream of chicken soup over it and let it simmer (medium low) for about 2 hours. Turn the chicken every half hour or so. It will be so moist and tender you can cut it with a fork. Spoon the gravy over rice and serve with a veggie.
    AuntieM

Answer by AuntieM at 11:39 PM on Nov. 6, 2008