Is this normal?(sex ?)

I'm 29wks pregnant and when we have sex I get swollen in my V area. It hurts and it stays that way for hours. But it only happens when we have sex. Which isnt very often mind you. I dont feel like it much. Is it normal? And anyways to help it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:32 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• IF its not that often than thats prob why. Your body is diff now and is prob more sensitive. Are you wet?? If not then that will obv cause it. I would use more lube and if you're up for, do it more often so your body gets used to it! :)
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:50 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• thats normal, your prego so there is more blood flow to the area just in general and if your not super in the mood then its probably causing some iratiblity down there. Its happens and theres not much you can do about it.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 6:31 PM on Nov. 6, 2008