Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

support for a rasing a ADHD child

does anyone know where in Spokane, WA you can seek some kind of parent support for a raising a ADHD child

Answer Question

Asked by jenandjuice at 5:21 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

Level 4 (29 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • Maybe someone at your child's school would know. It's very frustrating at times, I know. But w/ the proper dosage & a behavior plan at home & at school, you can survive! Good luck.

    Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:24 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

  • Thank you so very much YES its very hard and challenging but this is my baby so whatever it takes im doin it...Ive talked to his school and no LUCk so maybe a counseling service or something....have a blessed day


    Comment by jenandjuice (original poster) at 5:31 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

  • the school had no help, that's terrible. don't they have a psychologis or special ed department? what kind of district is this? (i'm a special ed teacher) next resource, your child's doctor. good luck. i'm sure it's difficult.

    Answer by HappyMomma86 at 5:32 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

  • Where I live there is a good bit of support through the public schools. You could go online to look for groups in your area.

    Answer by KTMOM at 9:29 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.