Any other ladies....

Tired of being tired while pregnant? I am 32 weeks and am sooooo dang tired all the time. Sleep always interupted, if not a restroom room,it's waking up hot, it's the cats messing with something, it's someone's alarm going off!!! It's taking a toll i feel like i am becoming a big bitch! lol but can't seem to help the attitude that i have lately. I sware if i don't get some good sleep soon i'm gonna snap! anyone else feel as i do or am i just crazy? ;)

BobbieJo286

Asked by BobbieJo286 at 5:24 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Get used to no sleep! It only gets worse when baby gets here! :) It was hard for me to sleep toward the end of my pregnancy too, but I got more sleep then than I do now, so think of it as preparation. ;) (It is worth it though, trust me!)
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 5:31 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I'm 3 months post partum and I still feel like that a lot of days!
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 5:31 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Oh yeah, I feel you on that one. I am on my second pregnancy and I will be 7 months next week. I stay so tired. I can't help it and it sucks cause I don't get a whole lot of rest, my dd is almost 15 months old and is wired, lol. Hubby helps out and all, but if it were up to me, I would sleep for days.
    armywife009

Answer by armywife009 at 5:46 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I can BARELY keep my eyes open what so ever its a pain
    MaybeMommy1994

Answer by MaybeMommy1994 at 5:56 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I'm 31 weeks pregnant and I'm tired of being pregnant. I'm exhausted, this kid is rearranging everything, and I'm just ready to have my body back. I have a one year old and a two year old, so I just feel drained all the time.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:57 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• This is my thrd pregnancy and i have never felt sooo tired.. lol and i know after Daisey is born it's not going to get any better... and to top it off my boyfriend has 3 other kids here.. sooo i can only imagine how things are going to be after..PLUS he works 10 days straight 10 plus hours.. and i doEVERYTHING around the house.. ugggghhhhh
    BobbieJo286

Comment by BobbieJo286 (original poster) at 5:58 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• JazzlikeMraz - i'm feelin the pain pain of the baby rearranging furniture in there... it's like how do they find the room to move the way they move lol and wanting my body back. andddd being able to drink coffee!!!!!!!! as much as i want!!!! lol
    BobbieJo286

Comment by BobbieJo286 (original poster) at 6:01 PM on Dec. 7, 2010