Eyes open or closed during.... adult content

Do you and your DH/SO normally have sex with eyes primarily open or closed? Like do you look at each other during, or do you each close your eyes more? If you do both, which many people do, I'm asking which one occurs MORE? My sister's DH apparently usually has his eyes closed and it's really bothering her, which got me thinking what's "normal"...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:46 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• There is no "normal". Just because someone eyes are closed during sex doesn't mean they are "somewhere else" or with "someone else". Some people feel really awkward looking at the person "giving it to them". It's really personal and sometimes too invasive. I used to leave my eyes closed almost all of the time. But with my current partner I find myself watching him more- and he closes his eyes when he is "getting close" to try to make it last. :)

It's not always a bad thing.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 5:50 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Closed for both of us. Not that we dislike looking at one another, it's just natural I guess for us to have them closed.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:47 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• A little of both for me. SO usually has his closed, or halfway open. I think it would get a little weird if we stared at each other through the whole thing. I'd be like "What are you looking at?"
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 5:49 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Most of the time open... Both of us...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:53 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• To tell you the truth I have no idea which one we do more. I know we do both but I don't pay attention to what's done more.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:49 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• closed for me...DH will have his open sometimes but most of the time closed.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 5:50 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Closed for both of us

Answer by admckenzie at 5:54 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• either way is fine. What is normal anyway? Everybody has there way. I think it depends at that the time. But, to me their something special with looking at my husband!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 5:55 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• both but the most is closed
    neice88

Answer by neice88 at 5:59 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I think open slightly more than closed but I am not sure.
    TaraK.

Answer by TaraK. at 6:09 PM on Dec. 7, 2010