Does your hubby get annoyed with xmas.Such as music on the radio or help to put up lights??

Ilove it and my hub hates it!!

meleia396

Asked by meleia396 at 5:50 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Holidays

• He just say's 'that's your department baby" and lets me take care of all of the xmas decor etc.. As for the music part,lol, he doesn't like it, and just laughs if I turn it on..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 5:52 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Mine absolutely hates lights and especially Christmas music! I am just a big ol' kid when it comes to Christmas so I guess I have enough Christmas spirit for both of us. But, yeah, he's a total scrooge!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 5:52 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• You are not alone; my husband doesn't hate it but he refuses to help decorate and listen to Christmas music... such a dork!
    CocoaQT

Answer by CocoaQT at 5:52 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• DH loves it....I went to cali for a week to see my familiy and got home to the tree up with the lights on it (no decorations yet because i would have been mad we didnt do that together) And lights up all around the house and outside. We wish we could do more but we just dont have the money for it. =( But we will get more next year so it can keep getting bigger!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 5:52 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• My husband lovesChristmas as much as I do. He helps put the lights up and we take the kids out to look at lights and play Christmas music while we are driving around.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 5:54 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• He doesn't like any of it - we keep our christmas low key and do not go overboard with holidaypalooza
    tony1638

Answer by tony1638 at 5:54 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• My SO actually likes it. Not the music but I don't play or listen to Christmas music that much either, but he is excited to pick out a tree and decorate the house. I think he actually enjoys shopping for our kids more then I do.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 5:58 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• LMAO! Hahaha!!! ......we don't like holiday music. I don't complain about it though.
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 6:02 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• He doesn't like it but doesn't mind it as much as I do. I hate it!
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 6:19 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• My DH loves it! Growing up he missed out on a lot of it so now it is like he gets to do it his way and he loves it, he keeps finding more places to hang lights! Oh, and he makes sure all of the lights are perfectly straight and all of the bulbs point the same way--so funny! We decorate the tree together and then he does the outside and I do the inside decorations. Every once in a while he asks if I want to drive around and look at lights--always with hot chocolate, but I think he just wants to see how nice of a job he did compared to everyone else--haha pretty cute.
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 6:23 PM on Dec. 7, 2010