WHAT ARE GREAT BABY SHOWER GIFTS FOR BOY AND A GIRL?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:04 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I always make gift baskets I put hand sanitizer, wipes, (no diapers because dont know if they will be allergic), baby towels, rash cream.. and there are other little things but those work great for both boy or girl.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 6:05 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Everyone I know has been registering so it makes it easier to buy gifts for the baby. I registered for my baby shower. I picked out expensive and less expensive thigs. My family bought all the expensive things so my friends were able to pick gifts that went with their budget. The New Parents Survival Kit is great if its for a new mom. It has cold medicine, gas drops and a few other things. The Grooming Kit is also great and cheap
    nora17

Answer by nora17 at 6:09 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• My brother is having his first baby and this is the first time I am a bio Auntie. I am making a daddy basket which includes all sizes of clothing, bibs, etc. that say Daddy's girl, I love Daddy etc.; Giant's sippy cup, bib, bottle, Beatles lullabye CD, a book about raising a girl, a book with a story told to a daughter by her father. We are taking a family photo after the baby is born and we all where red shirts and jeans so I added that outfit. My brother is a croquet player so I added a white outfit. These items are all reflective of his passions. I will ask my SIL to let him open it when he comes to get her and her gifts. My husband said he wishes he had a Daddy basket.
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 6:19 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• manna1qd that is a very sweet gift. he is lucky to have you as a sister. My sisters disappeared when I had my baby and haven't talked to them since. been two months now.
    nora17

Answer by nora17 at 6:25 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I'm not sure what they are called but it's for baby's room. It plays music and reflects pictures on the ceiling, like stars in the sky, and fish swimming. I wish I had this when my children were babies. I just saw this on sale at JC Penney.
    good2me

Answer by good2me at 6:51 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• You can't go wrong with diapers and wipes or a gift card
    Dara.M

Answer by Dara.M at 7:08 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• DIAPERS AND WIPES!!!! can never have too few
    MommaKee

Answer by MommaKee at 11:50 PM on Nov. 6, 2008