How to get rid of baby crave?

I hear this question being asked by girls in their late teens and early twenties. And the answer for them is that it won't go away until they actually start trying. Well, what can be said to a financially struggling single 40+ old woman who has nothing but her name? I know how real the crave is because I've heard of 65yr old wanting babies too. And, I've heard of 14 & 15yr olds wanting babies too. I know that we, as women, are hardwired to want to procreate. But how do we give old Mother Nature a reality check when having babies is not feasible?

And, I've also heard that having puppies, kittens and babysitting just makes the urge stronger.

Thanks

BlueSaphire

Asked by BlueSaphire at 6:02 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Get a puppy, seriously. Having something to care for and take your attention can help a lot.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 6:03 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Maybe you could spend time with some of your family member/friends children!!!

I don't know if this would make you want another more..!!??..so heres a bump.
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 6:04 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Borrow a neice/nephew or close friend's young child, preferably if that child is pre-verbal and has the stomach flu, colic, teething, or was just immunized. Keep this child for an entire weekend.

After 48 hours of being spewed with various bodily fluids from various orifices, not being allowed to sleep longer than 30 minutes in a stretch, being screamed and tugged on, and trying to keep your sanity, you will give the child back and run the other way.

(It worked on my ex-husband. One day with a friend's sick toddler and he didn't mention babies again for THREE YEARS!)
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 6:09 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

geminilove

Answer by geminilove

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    elena_rae

Answer by elena_rae at 6:52 PM on Dec. 7, 2010