Now that we have one car instead of two . im stuck!!

LOL.. we traded the truck for a fuel efficient car, sold my car to pay my child support. now I know I can pretty much use it when ever i want.. but i have feeling like I cant get up and leave when we fight or what not. its like CRAPPP Im stuck here, he can leave cause its "his".. BUMMMEERRRRRRR

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:08 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ..... Bump
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 6:08 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Go for a walk or find your space in the house to hide or take a bath to relax your mind.
    Andriya

Answer by Andriya at 6:12 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• We shared a car for years. I know the feeling of being stuck and it SUCKS! Now that we have two cars I don't have to worry if he wants to go visit his dad 3 hours away or if he has some work function, doctor appt etc.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 6:16 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• One car family also, I feel your pain. Hoping to get a big down payment for a vehicle with tax money.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 6:59 PM on Dec. 7, 2010