oh i feel like crap HELP!

i have been throwing up and i have the runs. Ive been like this since 5am!!!! its now 6pm!! i called the dr they gave me meds NOTHING WORKED!! Could i be in labor? should i go to the hospital to get checked out? im confused! and a lil scared ... btw im 36 wks 5 days

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:10 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Anything is poss. If you are not in actual labor or your water hasnt broken then the hospital will just send you home. Do you have a fever?? If you are that worried then just go. Maybe they can at least give you something that will help better if your not in labor. GL
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:13 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• are you having pains?
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 6:11 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• just stay hydrated and rest as much as you can! Could be a cold or labor coming.. GL and rest!!
    mamaof2748

Answer by mamaof2748 at 6:12 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• no pains.. but i didnt have pains with my 1st.. with her my water just broke.. and i know every labor is different.. my sister didnt feel anything till she was 6cm i have been drinkin cranberry juice. and water all day..
    Anonymous

• just stay hydrated if you start to run a fever you might call your doctor. its hard telling if its labor or just the flue. try to relaxe and get lots of rest. sorry you feel so crudy.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 6:25 PM on Nov. 6, 2008