How can I be more assertive in letting my friend know not to bring her baby over when she is sick?

Ever since my best friend's baby has started attending daycare she is constantly sick. I have asked her not to come over with the baby when she is sick several times but it is not working. I have a baby too and she is always catching this that and the other by being around her. Thanks in advance.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:25 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Tell her your baby is sick and you don't want to give her baby the germs.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 6:27 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• that is a good idea
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:28 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• It's good to build up an immunity. If you keep them locked up in a germ free zone they will be so sick when they start school. I say let her keep coming over.
    Anonymous

• seriously?! after you tell her NOT to come over she still does? that's terrible. it's good to get baby outdoors to build up immunity, not to have them socialize with other sick children! just my thought.

hmmm, not sure what to tell her or do, other than lock the doors and give her text saying sorry, but baby and i are nappying... then maybe she's go away. good luck!
    HappyMomma86

Answer by HappyMomma86 at 10:35 AM on Dec. 8, 2010