Working from Home?!?!?!

I am looking to work from home.
I would like a real work from home job, where you get hired for a certain job.
Not really looking for something I have to put money down to start and then sell to make money. (I have tried selling things, and right now is not the time to sell things people really do not need)

I am very motivated to find something that will work for my family and I . All suggestions are welcome. I will follow up with all.

Please information below or message me privately.

HANNAHSMOMMY25

Asked by HANNAHSMOMMY25 at 6:29 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Money & Work

• I know you said you're looking for a job, but I have my own home based business and I love it. We have special promotion to start for only $1. The best part is that we don't have to sell anything or host parties. I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 21 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. We have weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 7:31 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• homecareersuccess.com but to be honest with you many jobs wont like your children in the background or even in your care when you are working, non the less that is the site you are working for.

If you would like I have another option that might just work beautifully for you. I ll send you a message.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 6:31 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• The first thing you need to do is to decide what you enjoy doing. Would you like to sell on eBay, babysit, houseclean? Or are you looking for a position such as customer service/call center work? You can really do any job at home if the employer will let you. Sprint hires for work at home in my town as does Convergys. If you'd like I do blog about work at home ideas and opportunities in my Blog, you can read that at Mavi's Home Work.   Otherwise, just search around and do your research.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:36 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• You might want to check out care.com.  Link below.  There are different categories of jobs and some might work for you.  Use the pulldown to see all the categories and then search by zipcode.  GL

http://www.care.com/care-p1271.html

elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:33 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• A couple of my friends at work though went through this company as a second job to supplement their income. It's customer service, phone type jobs. My friend was doing work for verizion or one of those thru them. It's called westathome.com. It's legit, your an employee, NOT home based business, no selling.
    Anonymous

• LOL.....if right now is not the time to sell things people "don't need" then I better tell my customers to stop buying! LOL
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 10:53 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Well sell used things on ebay. I sell mostly used name brand kids/baby/ladies clothes and just in selling about a dozen items a week I make about $100-$150 a week in profit. If I sell more I make more, but I don't always have the time to list more than that.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:23 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• There are lots of options out there, most of them are not worth the effort though. I have found a few companies that are legit (free!) and very much worth the time I spend working for them. I put together a little description and list at Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 11:54 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• Great, Send me all the options.
    If I can make enough. My children can go to my friends daycare.
    But I'm open to all suggestions! Ty!
    HANNAHSMOMMY25

Comment by HANNAHSMOMMY25 (original poster) at 6:33 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Thanks for all the ideas. I will look into all of them.

I am looking for more then care jobs right now. I dont think many people want someone watching their children when they have two children of their own. I have a 4 year old girl and a son in april. So care jobs might be out of the question, till at least my daughter goes to kindergarten next year and I only have one child during the day.

Thanks for the help. Any more ideas! please share with me! THANKS!!
    HANNAHSMOMMY25

Comment by HANNAHSMOMMY25 (original poster) at 10:24 PM on Dec. 7, 2010