secret santa

So my dad is a real estate agent and business has been plain awful for him this year. They don't have any presents for my little brother and sister so me and my hubby want to do a secret santa for them. For my parents we got 2 weeks of grocers (or Will get milk and stuff closer to that time ) and a gift certificate to a steak house so they can enjoy a night out easy enough right? Not I have no idea what to get my 17 year old brother or 14 year old sister. Any ideas?

Heidikans

Asked by Heidikans at 6:32 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Holidays

• If you know their style clotghes all kids need clothes
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 6:33 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• books, a favorite cd, clothes, girl bubble bath or showel gel, boy a new wallet, candy, games, gift cards, girls a purse, gloves, scarves, lotion, pjs, slippers,
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 6:55 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• clothes, cash (with money being an issue they might appreciate cash to go out w/friends or even buy gifts for others - like generous family members) gift cards, hair and beauty products, and cash LOL. You and your husband are so sweet ;), it is so nice to hear of wonderful children, Momma and Daddy raised you right. You (and brother and sister) are your parents greatest gifts plus hubby, how lucky to have such a son in law. You made my holiday season. Hope things pick up for Dad's business. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. Best Wishes.

mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 9:16 PM on Dec. 7, 2010