I need contraction to start so bad...

I am 4cm and I am only feeling back contraction and they don't hurt and don't feel like real labor. My baby is laying kind fun and I think that is why I am feeling more back labor..Does anyone know what I can do? the baby is head down but laying sideways instead of straight across my tummy like the other kids were..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:38 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Baby come when they want-I tried everything with my 2 nothing worked spicy food, sex, castol oil, primerose tea, bumpy road i tried it all he came health 2 wk late
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 6:42 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I am set to be induced in a week so I know I wont be going over.. I just want to experence natural labor since this is the last.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:50 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Try your preassure points....you can google them I know there one in you feet and another in your hands between your thumg and for-finger....also You may hear that nipple stimulation can cause contracions(and it can) but dont do it, it can make contractions that are so strong they can actually not be good for baby so stay clear of that and good luck. oh and try some squats....that could help too
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 7:01 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• thumb* :)
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 7:02 PM on Dec. 7, 2010