Why is the state of Florida so a** backwards? (any state for that matter)yes this time im ranting, cause there is no ranting section! lol

this is a update from a post back in November::::::::::::::::::::::::

I recieved a letter yesterday dated and sent out on Dec 2nd. Now this piece of mail came from the Child Support Dept of Reveneu. They stated 12/22/2010 my licence will be suspeneded due to delinquent payment. I laughed in amazement.

Nov 12,2010 I paid 500.00 to child support (cause I sold my car to pay it!) and my pay check they took 117.00.. long story short IM CAUGHT UP. so I call child support enforcement and ask, "why is my licence being suspended if I made payments?" apparently someone there is imcompetent!! The lady on the phone was "baffled", my bf--- Livid.... there is no reason for this to be happening, someone is not paying attention to their work, and making hard working ppl that actually pay child support suffer/pay for it.. sorry I know it could be an honest mistake but i feel I should be a wee bit upset about it. I was told to call back Wed to see if the status has changed. and if it hasnt?? then what?? am i to lose my licence 3 days before christmas.. is that your way of saying Merry Christmas?? WOW.. ugh sorry.. just a little annoyed. I make 150.00 a month after I pay child support, im trying to get more work but its near impossible for ever job theres like 300 apps... im a good mom and i pay my dues... ..

copied n paste..

FROM OLDER POST EXPLAINING WHY I PAY CHILD SUPPORT::::::::::::::::

on the sly one day his dad took him to his moms while i was working.(stupid me didnt do anything, dont ask why, it was a stupid move) that was just over 3 years ago. he lied to the courts saying I was not paying daycare. when I paid more per verbal agreement. no custody battle. said judge decided i needed to pay.....he lives with his dad. but right now his father works over nights so most the time he is with his grandparents (which I just found out is like 5 days out of the week).. so im trying to keep him more often and slowly see if I can get things turned around. anyways..... to the courts I look like a deadbeat mother.. which I am NOT!. i just sold my car cause i lost a job and got behind. sellin my car put me current.. :/

mommyoftristan

Asked by mommyoftristan at 6:41 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Just curious...why are YOU the one paying child support?
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 6:54 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• loooonnnng story
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 6:55 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I can tell you right now there is nothing RIGHT about Florida, whether it be the child support department or the courts. Florida is the reason for the phrase Come on vacation leave on probation! I lived there for 37 years and the BEST thing I ever did was move as far away as possible. They do everything backwards down there! They voted out that sorry assed Governor they had, I hope the new one can get things straightened out! Good Luck!

KittenLangley

Answer by KittenLangley at 9:22 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• It doesn't matter why you are the one who has to pay child support. Shit happens. Women in Florida get screwed out of their kids all the time. I know someone who lost her kids because her and her husband agreed to not get lawyers and just go in front of the judge together for the divorce. When she showed up for court her husband was sitting in the lobby with a lawyer. She didn't stand a chance.
    KittenLangley

Answer by KittenLangley at 9:26 PM on Dec. 7, 2010