Porkchops...

What is a nice simple recipe for them? I feel like I am alway6s doing the samething. Thanks!

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 6:42 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Why guild the lily? They're perfect when they're cooked simply.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 6:45 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I have a recipe i do in the crockpot with pork chops and stewed tom, plus a few more ingredients. Just serve it over rice. Just mes. me if you want the recipe
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 6:46 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Oh right simple is the best. Honestly I bought some today to stuff with the extra bag of stuffing I have lefo over in the pantry. Maybe a gravy on the side and saute'd mushrooms. MMM nice.
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 6:46 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• My BF slices them thin, covers in a breading (Panko or something similar), pan sears and then heats in the over. Yum!
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:12 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Salt & pepper with olive oil, lemon pepper, italian dressing marinade
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 7:28 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I am making porkchops tonight too...just cooking them simply with butternut squash and stuffing on the side
    saydeejo

Answer by saydeejo at 7:46 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I had a recipie off of a campbells soup site it was a Hawaiian style recipe, very simple and hubby loved it! Which was a plus because hes not a pork chop fan to begin with! Look up some on campbells site!!! Cheap and easy!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 8:29 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I know it's a bit late, but I like to marinate them in a steak and chop marinade and grill them (when hubby's here, we grill all year! lol). I also like to bread with italian bread crumbs and parm cheese, pan fry to sear, then finish in the oven. Yum!
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:53 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• I usually bread them w/ egg wash and seasoned flour and just pan fry them in EVOO. Not at all healthy, but good.
    amyb99

Answer by amyb99 at 10:22 AM on Dec. 8, 2010