Hubby ever freak out because you glanced at his FB page? PART 2

My gf just called me because she has a FB page and looked at Hubby page and come to find out his ex has commented on his page and he has on her page.....that makes sense now about earlier when i glanced the first time!!!
He posted a pic of the cat we adopted on his FB and i asked him if anyone commented on it and he said no!!! I know if i get a FB page, it's just going to start a fight. Scorpio with another Scorpio here, so i feel my stinger coming out. How do i mention this when i don't have a page?

4theloveofTink

Asked by 4theloveofTink at 6:48 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• Oh lord.... BUMP!
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 6:49 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• My husband and I are both Geminis. Not that it really has to do with anything, but we get on each other accounts all of the time. NOT a big deal when you have nothing to hide.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 6:53 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I'd say that your friend mentioned it to you. AND if you have concerns you should get a fb page for your self. That way you can kinda see what he has goin on without really "spying" on him. Oh, and before you jump to any conclusions it could have just been friendly conversation- I'm friendly with some of my ex's on fb, but he should have told you when you asked.

skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 6:57 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Get a page my dear, and make sure to say hello to him on there every chance you get. Does he really expect you to turn a blind eye to his internet page? Everyone can see it... just make sure he knows you can see it too!
    Blabbermouth

Answer by Blabbermouth at 6:59 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Yeah... BIG RED FLAG!!! Good luck!
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 7:05 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Your husband shouldnt have any of his ex's on FB just to avoid problems like these
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 7:06 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• She (his ex) is on there calling him Hon! When she was out here and living here with our kids and together with him, she even called me hon. But still I DON'T LIKE IT! She is from Minnesota and is a nice lady. But still, yes he should have told me!
    4theloveofTink

Comment by 4theloveofTink (original poster) at 7:06 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• wow... umm hmm. not good.. i hate that too.. my bf has 3-4 ex's on his fb, cause they are his friends. he wont get rid of friends cause they hard to come by or whatnot. I have asked to get rid of 2-3 of them and he said no. feels like im controling him and i hate internet sometimes cause myspace and fb and whatever else can cause so much drama in a relationship believe me i know.. no on comments him anymore, email or text, cause no one wants me seein anythin.. i hate ppl sometimes.. but goodluck.. wait it out a bit before u get a fb page, that way it dont look suspicious...
    mommyoftristan

Answer by mommyoftristan at 7:11 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• This is what I believe, anything that is going to cause a big problem between a husband and a wife should be eliminated, or should not be done. IE, no going to clubs, no being friends with an ex. I don't care if 'he's JUST a friend'. We are talking marital problems here, and marital respect.
    Yes, he should have told you. He shouldn't hide anything. Hiding=lying. To me, anyway. You said if YOU get a FB page it will start a fight. Why? If he can have one, why can't you have one? Not only is that not fair, that is a red flag that he's up to something, or wants to be up to something. He has no business having one if you can't have one. My hubby and I both have one, and we both have each others passwords. We have access to each others phones and emails. There should be no hiding.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 7:35 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• Ask him about it. Don't drive yourself crazy. I wouldn't get a fb account just bc he has one.
    sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 9:02 PM on Dec. 7, 2010