how much does your BABY'S DAD pay for child support?

my bfs payment seems expensive... $180 a week

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:11 PM on Dec. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LMAO!!!! Umm I'm married to my "baby daddy!"

He takes care of everything, I'm not handed a check.. or whatever goes on there... ^_^

Bump
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 7:13 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• babies daddy*
    khf22

• my husband pays 222.50
    bekkaboo89

Answer by bekkaboo89 at 7:14 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• I don't have a 'baby daddy', I have an ex husband who is ordered to pay $74 weekly for TWO children. UGH, gotta love hoe he works under the table to evade taxes and paying any reasonable amount of support.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:16 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• my daughters dead beat dad pays 170.month...but its not voluntary..it comes right outta his paycheck!! LOL :)

alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 7:20 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• My babies father pays his support by leaving our home and working everyday. He washes clothes, sweeps floors, serves as best man at the wedding, and baby-sits the granddaughter. It is a much better way than taking someone to court.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:20 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• My sons father pays $ 79 a week....but dont go by all our payments....it depends on how much you and him both make.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 7:21 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• It goes by a percentage of the fathers income. My dh pays over 200.00 a week.
    And yes that is alot, I raised a child and know that it DOES NOT cost 200.00 week for her expenses. Not to mention that she also does not get the basic needs met such as snow pants, boots, mittens, school supplies that she needs. We also have to get those. I recieved more than I needed also for my dd in support but I DID get meet her basic needs and alittle more and now I pay for her college.
    Anonymous

• 222.50 a month
    bekkaboo89

Answer by bekkaboo89 at 7:23 PM on Dec. 7, 2010

• WOW....Why so many haters in here? If you dont have a "babies daddy" then why do you feel the need to rub it in our faces that your wonderful husband works and takes care of his kids?....I'm very happy that you were able to find a great man but some women are not as lucky and its not for you to judge! BTW I would just like to point out I do have a baby daddy and I also have another son with my now husband who does go to work everyday to support us and helps me around the house....So leave you judgements to yourself!
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 7:25 PM on Dec. 7, 2010